Top 5 Questions on the Kobe Bryant Trial Jury Questionnaire
5) Could you vote to acquit a man even though he constantly shoots from beyond the 3-point line when he has a 7-Ft. teammate wide open under the basket?
4) Can you be impartial about a defendant, even though he's already endured a severe hardship... like losing his Sprite endorsement contract?
3) Aspen's summer vacation season is over. So do you think you could prolong your deliberations enough so the media has to stay in the city's hotels at least until we get skiing weather?
2) What's the best gift to give your wife when you're publicly unfaithful: a new car, a diamond necklace, or a separate bedroom?
1) What's the more severe sentence: 10 years in prison, or one season with the Clippers?
Click Here for a random Pick Up Line
Click Here for a random Yo Mama Joke
Click Here for a random Dirty Joke
Click Here for a random Ethnic Joke
Click Here for a random Blonde Joke
Click Here for a random Knock Knock Joke
Click Here for a Random Joke (all other categories)