Wave hands wildly at invisible flies buzzing around your head.
- Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got
enough air in there?"
- Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without
- When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open,
then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
- Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them
to call you Admiral.
- On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it
stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at
- Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then
announce: "I've got new socks on!"
- When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back:
"Oh, not now... motion sickness!"
- Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
- Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
- Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
- Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
- Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of
THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
- Leave a box between the doors.
- Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
- Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
- Start a sing-along.
- When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
- Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce
to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
- Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
- Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
- If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
- While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then