You might be Orthodox if ...
(10) You are still in church more than ten minutes
after the priest says,
"Let us depart in peace."
(9) You forget to change your clock in the spring at
Daylight Savings Time,
show up an hour late, but the service is still going
(8) ...but there are people in your community who
still can't get to church
on time when the clock gets set _back_ an hour in
(7) You consider an hour long church service to be
(6) You buy chocolate bunnies on sale (after Western
(5) When someone says, "Let us pray..." you
reflexively stand up.
(4) You went to church four or more times in a week.
(3) Your priest is married...
(2) ...and your vocabulary includes at least three
words that describe the
wife of a priest.
And the number one sign you might be Orthodox is...
(1) You say a prayer before you pray.